10 Must Have WordPress Plugins
Having a blog is one thing, but one with a variety of tools will help the success of your blogging efforts. Rarely, a blog comes fully tooled right “out of the box” with all the necessary plugins. WordPress being the majority of choice has a wide selection of quality plugins to help build a blog. I’ve listed ten must have WordPress plugins below.
Here is a list of 10 must have WordPress plugins:
- GoCodes – This makes for simple affiliate link redirection. You can change long links from appearing and basically send the link from a folder such as go or recommends.
- Akismet – Free for personal use Akismet is a plugin that helps stop spam comments on your blog.
- All-In-One-Seo-Pack – Search engine optimization (SEO) is important if you plan to gain any exposer via the search engines.
- WP125 – An easy to use advertising plugin. Currently only accepts 125×125 ads.
- Broken Link Checker – Simple way to check for broken links throughout your blog.
- Ajax Spell Checker – Spell checking is a must, but now you can do it with some ease. I tend to like using firefox browser as it automatically spell checks with a red underline.
- Google XML Sitemaps – Create a compatible XML sitemap with the major search engines. Google, Ask.com, MSN Search and Yahoo all accept the XML format.
- Subscribe to Comments – Build your blog communtiy by allowing users to subscribe to comments.
- CommentLuv – Another community plugin that will show users last blog posting. Readers can disable this before posting.
Each WordPress plugin above has it’s purpose. Don’t just take my word though about the means for needing them. Try them out and see the results for yourself.
One Response to “10 Must Have WordPress Plugins”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.